All events will be on Zoom. Evening readings will be Webinars.
Zoom captioning will be available.
No events will be recorded.
We will request a copy of the work our readers will be reading so that we are able to show it on screen.
To keep events secure from Zoom-bombings, the following will be in place:
- A Zoom link to the event will be sent 24 hours before.
- Participants will be muted on arrival. For some events only hosts will be able to unmute themselves and other people.
- Private chats will be disabled.
- Screen-sharing for participants will be turned off.
- Name changes will be turned off. If you want to use a different name for whatever reason please change your name in your Zoom account before you join the meeting.
- Profile pics will be turned off for some of the events.
For more information about security on Zoom, Zoë Brigley has written an excellent article: https://zoebrigley.com/2021/04/02/zoom-tips-for-making-poetry-events-safer/